Sturtevant Cal 36/4 ‘Roto Torq’ Micrometer Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
The CAL36/4, with its’ dual English/Nm scale, amazing durability, and ease of use has been an industry leader for decades – for good reasons!
The CAL40, being identical to the CAL36/4, has a single kgfCm scale.
Accuracy of /- 6% Indicated Value (from 20% to 100% of capacity) meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 requirements.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited laboratory
- Operators cannot overtorque; the clutch releases at the set torque.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- The bi-directional torque control increases the tool’s versatility.
- Scales are engraved on the shaft and magnified for ease of reading.
- Both the CAL36/4 & CAL40 uses 1/4″ hex drive bits, adapters, and sockets.
Download – Cal 36/4 Instructions
Pleased with the price and the service from Automation Aides. Thanks.